1) Budget: How much do you have overall and what can you put towards a venue?
2) The Look and Feel: What is your wedding style?
3) Desired location: There are so many great areas and neighborhoods to choose from in our region, it may be helpful to narrow your selection by choosing your desired location.
4) Wedding Date, Season or Month: When you want to get married may play a role in selecting your perfect venue.
5) Guest Count: You’ll need to know an approximate number of guests to determine if the venue will work for your guest size.
6) Your Wedding Must-Haves: Knowing what you want for your wedding will help narrow down the list of venues to find the right match for you.
To read the full article, check out The DC Ladies: Finding a Wedding Venue – What to Know, Before You Go