A couple weeks ago, I shared My Favorite Wedding Party Gifts for your female attendants. We cannot forget about the guys, who are equally deserving of a thank you gift.
Here are six great gift ideas:
For the Gentlemen:
1) As more and more couples are choosing nice suits for the wedding attire, a popular gift is a great tie. This could be meant to wear for the wedding and is something they’ll have for years to come.
3) If you are looking for something different and more personal, give your guys a nice bottle of their favorite alcohol. They will enjoy it for years!
4) Glassware to go with your guys; favorite liquor is a classy, practical gift idea that can be a staple for any home bar. If your band of merry men enjoys alcohol, this personalized classic decanter set from Groovy Groomsmen Gifts is bound to be appreciated. Besides, it’s manly packaged gives you the ultimate wow factor, don’t you agree? Groovy Groomsmen Gifts is a great site with so many fun gifting options for your favorite men.
5) Luggage is a great option for guys who like to travel. If your wedding is a destination location, consider gifting this prior to the wedding.
6) If your attendants are local you could also gift an activity to do together after your wedding. Ideas include: tickets to a sports game or concert.